Preparing kick-ass spaghetti is easy! Recipe below:
- Run to your nearest hypermarket and buy these:
- Pasta Sauce
- Corned Beef / Sausages
- Boil spaghetti (200gm serves 2 nicely) in salt water for 10-15 minutes until it’s soft.
- Stir fry sliced onions, corned beef and pasta sauce and add in some water. Amount of ingredients used is according to your liking, it won’t go wrong. You can also dice 2 sausages into the paste to add some texture as well as biting sensation (recommended) Corned beef is just too fine.
- Drain spaghetti into a bowl and add in 1-2 tablespoons of margerine. Mix well.
- Serve! Seriously, it tastes better than those sold outside.. My gf certainly has a talent in cooking spaghetti :P All I did was mixing the spaghetti with margerine lol.
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)