Paddington House of Pancakes

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[tag]Paddington House of Pancakes[/tag] is the first of its kind in [tag]Penang[/tag] ([tag]Queensbay Mall[/tag]) I suppose not much introduction is needed especially to those residing in KL as this restaurant has been blogged by quite a number of people. By Suanie, Fooxion, little miss may, makansakan and malaysiabest. But I bet most of you didn’t know Paddington House of Pancakes is actually a local franchise!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There are as many as 100 types of [tag]pancakes[/tag] to order from and the menu itself is thicker than some books lol. We couldn’t make up our minds so we consulted the waiter for recommendations. One of his recommendation was this.. as seen above. A boneless chicken thigh topped with turkey ham, mushroom, cheese and Italian red sauce. I forgot what this dish is called but it had something to do with Tokyo :P Served along with 2 rolled pancakes stuffed with vegetables.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The hot chocolate with marshmallow is good stuff. I have always seen the Americans drink hot cocoa with marshmallow and wondered how it tastes like. Now I know~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cappuccino is just normal stuff. I think I won’t return anytime soon, as it costed us more than RM30 for a meal like this which is very expensive IMO. The drinks cost a bomb and one thing I couldn’t understand is why they do not serve plain water.. Anyway if you have a Jusco card, good news for you because they will give 10% discount, so the service tax will be waived.

1. Jian says:

Of all pancakes, they actually recommended the watever tokyo thing? *geleng kepala*

Hm, whenever i go there, I have burgers. The portion was huge enough for me and my friend. And we were blotated after finishing it. Aussie Chicken burger was good. Mexican double burger (kenot remember the name) was good too. The guacamole that came with the double burger was tasty. Yupz, burger….I like the combo of pancakes with the burger…Pancakes have reach the revolutionary stage. They are not just meant for desserts anymore…lolz….

2. ipohwav3 says:

Hot chocolate marshmallow seems interesting :p

3. vkeong says:

Jian – Pancake burgers are good huh? I was tempted at first too.. but the seems like the waiter’s suggestion spoiled it all lolz. Will return for another try if possible, since your heavy recommendation.

ipohwav3 – It IS very interesting haha. I am a chocolate addict so I tend to order chocolate related drinks/desserts whenever possible.

4. Jian says:

just visited TGIF….lolz…u can save up ur trips (to paddington) and go dine at TGIF…lolz. Expensive but it really taste good. Had JD lamb chop. Alcoholic ultimates not enough omph tho….

5. Hi! I’ve been to the outlet at The Curve. Good food, but as you said, somewhat expensive. Glad I browsed in your blog..at least I have picked up on some of the recommendations for my next trip there. Happy CNY!

6. teddY says:

I know this sounds really unnecessary but… wishing you a happy chinese new year! thanks for all the really wonderful photos yea!

7. Jackson says:

Hehe..thier pancake was nice! I love it! Happy CNY!!

8. Cariso says:

Hi, I am a person who enjoys good food too. I like your food postings very much! Pics are really sharp!

9. YenLi says:

I heard about this restaurant from my friend. He said that pancakes are no longer ordinary pancakes nowadays when he introduced us the restaurant. However, I still haven’t manage to visit it yet.

10. XiuxIn says:

There food sure expensive, rite?

11. chipolatas says:

i guess the price was not that high la…almost the same with TGI Fridays or Marche’
    i think paddington is much more cheaper that both of the place…

some more…actually u need to really ask regarding the menu…since if u just ordered..u maybe would not get the pancakes as u wish..=) coz their is huge amount of pancakes in their pancakes BIBLE i call…haha

chipolatas’s last blog post..Miss My Old Pancakes…Lama gila tak makan..=(

12. wsun says:

try the treasure box ( in the category of dessert), the best for me!!