One Noodle La Mein @ Kepong Baru

A stone throw away from KTZ at Kepong Baru is One Noodle, a Hong Kong char chan teng type of restaurant that serve mainly noodles and dim sum.
If you didn’t know, One Noodle is also a subsidiary of The Fruitti Stall just like KTZ. And because of this, the noodles you ordered at KTZ Kepong Baru are actually prepared at One Noodle then delivered to you by the waiters across the road on foot. Because only certain noodles are available at KTZ, you gotta head to the One Noodle’s outlet if you want to see and try the actual full menu.

seafood-noodle

I was particularly interested in the Superior Seafood La Mein @ RM13.80. When the noodles arrived I knew I made the correct choice lol. Just look at the the generous portion of seafood given.. there were prawns, mussels, scallops and clams!

seafood-noodles

It tasted pretty good too, soup was light and sweet of seafood flavor. Value for money indeed for the big portion.

dumpling-noodles

SL had Wanton Soup La Mein @ RM8. Although the noodles was OK only, the wantons were awesome with delicious filling made of minced prawn and pork. Each bite released a satisfying burst of flavor.

milk-tea

A char chan teng meal would not be complete without having a cup of milk tea and Yin Yong, don’t you think so?

one-noodle-kepong

My only complaint towards Kepong Baru’s One Noodle would be the tiny place and tight seating, which made the dining experience a little uncomfortable. Other than that, it was a pleasant meal and I will surely return again but maybe to the other bigger and later branches at SS2 or The Waterfront in Desa Park City.

One Noodle
No.66, Jalan 7, Kepong Baru,
52100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03 6262 9451, 6252 9452

seafood-noodle

seafood-noodles

dumpling-noodles

milk-tea

one-noodle-kepong

One Noodle
No.66, Jalan 7, Kepong Baru,
52100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03 6262 9451, 6252 9452

14 Comments on “One Noodle La Mein @ Kepong Baru

1. Your Seafood La Mien does not look like you have any noodles in it. LOL…

Apple Foodees’s last blog post..Nagomi Shabu-Shabu Sushi Bar at Menara Hap Seng Kuala Lumpur

vk: Yaloh, too much seafood until covered the whole bowl haha

2. Superior Seafood La Mein @ RM13.80 really worth the $$$$…. cannt liao… need to mark this down to have a try…

heading to KL in coming weeks….. great food .. here i come

3. GT

One Noodle use to be nicer last time. This shop has been there for quite some time. Its standards have dropped, compared to last time..

vk: That’s the sad thing about the restaurants nowadays.. quality control has been an issue but mainly due to change of chef

4. YUM! That seafood looks really good. I love how the prawn meat is just bursting out of the skins – delicious!

Katie’s last blog post..This is Why I Do the Cooking

5. wonder they’ll be able to maintain the quality and amount of ingredients in the seafood La mien.. hehe :p

allie’s last blog post..Invited Review | Haven Delights (Part II)

6. wow… lots of seafood leh… worth that value!!

New Kid On The Blog’s last blog post..Ristorante Bella Italia

7. Thanks for the tip that it is available in the Waterfront. The prawns looks so good.

Chin’s last blog post..Kelantanese Leha Kelfood – Melati Utama, Setapak, KL

8. I’ve always seen this shop when I passed by in SS2. I didn’t know it has seafood noodle! I should try it one day.. hopefully it has generous seafood amount like yours too! :P

iamthewitch’s last blog post..Tomatoes from Cameron Highlands

9. The pricing at Waterfront is a bit higher if not mistaken~~

vk: oh, I thought they would all have the same price

10. i still like this outlet, quality and price still all right but the desa park city one is lousy in terms of food and service. like mimi said the price is pretty high. won’t go there but will stick to kepong baru.

vk: hmm didn’t expect a newer outlet to have higher price.. thanks for the tip

11. Superior Seafood La Mein…what la mein? Mana ada? =P

vk: lol covered under the seafood already la

12. Yang

Nice.Well done. There is a nice noodle restaurant at Tengkat Tong Shin.Famaous for it’s Ipoh noodles since 1975.That is the famous Pau Kee Ipoh noodles.

vk: Is the noodle restaurant selling fish ball noodle? I walked by the restaurant once.. didn’t really remember the name though. Thanks for the tip will keep an eye on this the next time I go to Tengkat Tong Shin

13. my friends and I always go to the desa park city 1, more condusive, although i stay near the kepong 1, haha..

noobie’s last blog post..Ryan Giggs PFA Player Of The Year 2009

vk: From the comments it seems like the branch at Desa Park City is more expensive..

14. michelle

service sucks to the max at Restoran One Noodle 全一面, Desa Park City. please don’t visit there!