Free Munakata Japanese Dinner Buffet – Submit Comment And Win
Contest has ended! Thank you all for your time and effort in taking part, the winners are:
1. BRIAN LIEW, winning entry:
M – Making me crazy!
U – U will never forget how good it taste!
N – Never make me down!
A – Allow me to take how much i want!
K – Keep me healthier!
A – Always fresh!
T – Tips free!
A – All japanese food lovers’ heaven!
~M.U.N.A.K.A.T.A~ the place i always want to be.
Die.Hard. Japanese Food Lover.
2. OngQH, winning entry:
Guess I’m the first few to comment. So, here goes.
I would like to win the Japanese dinner buffet because I absolutely love the dishes served at Munakata, especially the sashimi and sushi. The Salmon sashimi slices are cut so precisely and the fish is so fresh that since my first visit I’ve always wanted to go again. The best sashimi I’ve tried in KL!
The second best thing there would be the unagi which is grilled just nice. Other dishes such as the grilled beef, chawan mushi, tempura and fried oyster make me hungry just by thinking about it. After a hearty meal, I would like to end it with a green tea ice cream.
I’d have been to other buffets, Shogun, Jogoya, Yaki-yaki and few other. But Munakata certainly beats all of them, although only 40 dishes served, but the quality of its food is the best I’ve ever tasted.
So, please do pick me. I’m a student in KL and I’ll be graduating in June. Certainly would like to bring my girlfriend to Munakata once before I leave.
2. Chin Ga Mei, winning entry (lucky draw):
I would really love to win the Japanese Dinner Buffet at Munakata because
1. I’d never eaten pure Japanese buffet before. Like Jogoya offers other type or cuisine too. And in my opinion Jogoya SUCKS !!! They have a lot of choices but then the food are just not up to standard.
2. I would really really really like to try the fresh, thick sliced salmon with marbled fats that I saw in Vkeong’s blog! So tempting !!! * slurpssss* and also my ultimate favourite unagi !!! Since Munakata is managed by Japanese, and it’s been surviving in KL for such a long time, I bet the food must be really good to maintain regular customers as well as to attract new customers.
3. I can’t believe that my boyfriend who is just working at Shangri-La KL ( opposite Munakata only) had never tried Munakata before! I really wish to dine with him at Munakata if I get to win this. I want to show him that Munakata can be as awesome as Zipangu too! In fact, more value for money and with unlimited order!
4. I can’t really afford to eat at Munakata eventhough I really wish to because I’m still a student ( limited pocket money ) =( I’m ashamed to say this but I’d never been to Munakata before =(
5. I want to have my LAST great food feast at Munakata before I officially start my diet plan XD ( which I wanted to start ages ago but never succeed)
Really hope that you pick me! Arigato!
In conjunction with my blog finally achieving 1000 feed subscribers, I have managed to persuade Munakata to give away free Japanese dinner buffets to three lucky couples worth RM140+ each. Thank you for your immense support and this is the least I can do to show my appreciation. Two couples will be selected by Munakata Japanese Restaurant based on the most appealing comments, while I will be selecting one randomly (lucky draw). Please note Munakata is a PORK FREE restaurant.
The rules are simple:
1. Submit a comment on why you want to win the Japanese Dinner buffet at Munakata in this post. Or a simple comment if you’re aiming for the lucky draw.
2. Two winners will be picked by Munakata’s management team. And they are allowed to bring one companion to the dinner buffet.
3. Contest will run until 1 May 2010. Winners shall be decided by 8 May 2010.
4. Contest is open only for Selangor and Kuala Lumpur people only, as the restaurant is located at KL.
5. Good luck and have fun!
p/s: Please make sure you enter your name and email address correctly in the comment. Else, I wouldn’t be able to contact you.
|© 2006-2012 vkeong.com - Images may not be copied, printed or otherwise disseminated without express written permission of vkeong.|
|This entry was posted by vkeong on April 15, 2010 at 1:13 pm, and is filed under Buffet, Featured, Food and Drink, Freebies & Contest, Japanese Food. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.|
No trackbacks yet.
about 2 years ago - 23 comments
**Nov 2001 update: Life Centre is undergoing major renovations but Munakata is still open for business as usual. About a year ago I went to Munakata‘s Japanese Buffet and I was happy with their authentic Japanese dishes served in the ala-carte buffet. Since then I have been to a couple of Japanese buffets with some
about 2 years ago - 30 comments
about 2 years ago - 7 comments
Kuishin-Bo was the last Japanese restaurant in Singapore I went before coming back to Malaysia. The restaurant is popular for its Japanese buffet. Unless you want to risk not having any seats, reservation is a must especially during weekends. Sushi and sashimi, very good quality and fresh for a buffet. Tempura prepared with really huge
about 3 years ago - 8 comments
Vienna International Seafood & Teppanyaki Buffet @ United Square was the first buffet I had in Singapore. It was recommended by a colleague of mine, who mentioned their spread of seafood was worthy of the $38.80/adult. Among some notable seafoods available were the rare Spanner crab, slipper lobster, fresh oyster, crayfish, sashimi and abalone. The
about 3 years ago - 66 comments
**Nov 2001 update: Life Centre is undergoing major renovations but Munakata is still open for business as usual. ***Munakata has updated their menu, click here for the latest update*** A few weeks ago a friend, Exkay (who happens to be a reader of my blog, as well as a junior in my high school) sent
about 3 years ago - 39 comments
Much has been said about Tasty Pot, a BBQ and steamboat buffet restaurant at Sunway Mentari. Thanks to the publicity generated by HoChak and a group of bloggers who have recently done a food review session there, the place was doing brisk business – definitely one of the busiest steamboat restaurants at Sunway Mentari. This
about 3 years ago - 21 comments
I know many people are looking for a cheaper Ramadan Buffet. So I searched high and low for a prestigious hotel that offers Ramadhan Buffet at an affordable price, somewhere around RM50. That’s not an easy task especially if you are looking around Kuala Lumpur’s Golden Triangle. Most hotels’ Ramadan Buffets are either too expensive
about 3 years ago - 36 comments
**NOTE: MANY complaints received about Sango’s bad customer service. Please note this review might not be accurate anymore. If you are looking for a Japanese restaurant that specializes in Yakitori, look no further than Sango @ Crystal Crown Hotel, PJ. The restaurant recently changed owner (previous owner was Japanese himself too) but the talented staff
about 3 years ago - 18 comments
Cinnamon Coffee House of One World Hotel is launching a Ramadhan Buffet Dinner with the theme Warisan Rasa Melayu starting from 19 August to 20 September 2009. The highlight of the buffet is a feature of Ramadhan Delights from the 13 States in Malaysia such as Nasi Kandar, Pulut Kuning Berlauk, Nasi Kerabu Berlauk, Nasi
about 3 years ago - 41 comments
Comments are closed.