Contest has ended! The grand prize goes to Chingy Her winning entry –
Theme: Sushi Assassination
Slogan: Attack of the Rebellious Ninja
2nd place goes to cumi&ciki –
Theme: Dress up as any japanese god/godess/deity .. place to be decorated as a Shinto Shrine!
Slogan: SAKE ROOM where you can find “A Tipple Good Enough for the Gods” !
Congratulations and enjoy your party and meal!:) Thanks to those who have submitted their entries via commenting!
The rules are simple:
- 1. Submit a cool theme and catchy slogan for a party at Sake Room (e.g. Geisha Night, Samurai Gone Wild) via the comment section.
- 2. Winners will be picked by Sake Room’s director, Melissa.
- 3. Contest will run until September 30, 2008. So, you have plenty of time to come up with a creative theme and slogan.
- 4. Contest is open for everyone in Penang who’s reading this!
- 5. Good luck and have fun!
First prize, the winner will get:
1. RM120 worth of cash vouchers usable in Sake Room Seberang Jaya.
2. A bottle of “Sawanotsuru Genshu” worth RM174 – the award winning sake four years in a row, Monde selection. Dry aroma and a little fruity.
3. A party set up in Sake Room based on the winning theme and slogan.
Second prize winner will get RM80 worth of cash vouchers.
If you are a Japanese food lover, you surely surely wouldn’t want to miss this opportunity. Frankly, this is one of the easiest online contest. Even I myself will enter it if I could, lol. So, what are you waiting for? :P
p/s: Please make sure you enter your name and email address correctly in the comment. Else, I wouldn’t be able to contact you.
By the way, Sake Room is giving vkeong.com’s readers a discount card to enjoy a 20% discount on the total food bill. Print it and use it as many times as you wish! Discount card valid until 30 November 2008.