Maria’s Cafe & Restaurant 20% Discount Voucher (2 Main Courses)

Planning for a date or birthday celebration with your special one? Why not head to Maria’s Cafe & Restaurant. Exclusively for vkeong.com readers only, enjoy 20% discount on 2 main courses with this voucher!

Maria-Voucher

Personal recommendations include:

wagyu-steak

Wagyu Steak

honey-mustard-chicken-chop

Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken

ox-tail-soup

Oxtail Soup

lamb-cutlet

Lamb Cutlet

grilled-salmon

Grilled Salmon

blueberry-cheese-cake

and of course Maria’s delicious pies and cakes

Terms & Conditions:
*Voucher valid till 30 September 2010
*Voucher only valid per order
*Not valid for lunch sets & other promo
*20% discount valid for all main courses except Japanese Kobe
*Must print and present the voucher to Maria’s Cafe

Maria’s Restaurant and Cafe – PORK FREE
C313A, Center Wing,
Metropolitan Square,
No 2, Jalan PJU 8/1,
Bandar Damansara Perdana, PJ
GPS Coordinates: N3 09.914 E101 36.573
Tel: 03-7725 2313.
Opening hours: Mon – Sat : 12pm – 11pm, Sun : 5pm – 11pm

1. wyyv says:

We just need to print out the voucher then can use already? Thank you, vkeong. You’re the best =)
    wyyv´s last blog post ..Family Recipes 2 Fatt Gou发糕

2. Mmm, wagyu steak. Do they cook it rare?
    Nate @ House of Anie´s last blog post ..Roast Chicken Ramadan Recipe

3. rosie says:

Hi vkeong, have just discovered your blog and it reminded me of when I was in Malaysia. I particularly remember Naan Corner and a restaurant that was a garage forecourt in the daytime and became a popular eatery in the evening. A long time ago tho.

4. rosie says:

It would be nice to go back to Malaysia, the food is incredible.

5. Badmonkey says:

it’s good to be a vkeong follower! haha!

too bad you left LYN…
    Badmonkey´s last blog post ..Stir-fry bolognaise pasta – 1st attempt

6. shadowblack says:

vkeong,how to have this voucher? Would like to take my family to this place for trying

7. shadowblack says:

Any recommendation which food should I eat? Hows the price?

• vkeong says:

I recommend the Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken a lot.. price for main course range from RM15 to RM35 for meats, RM60-RM300 for steaks and RM20-40 for seafood, something like that.

8. shadowblack says:

Forgot to ask.Is it halal?